CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, January 17, 2009

Long-ing....

I'm sorry to take soooo LONG to get around
to this blog. I thoroughly enjoy reading YOURS!!!

It's a burry, frosty morning today. My mind is
fantasizing about the promise of spring, even
though I like the snow.

There's just something incredibly uplifting about
FLOWERS!! I'm LONGING for May, when I can get
out there again and plant this year's beauties!

This May holds even more promise....this will HOPEFULLY be the year I get to retire! It seems
like a dream....a really incredible dream! But ....it's
time to put that phase of life on the shelf, and
spend the rest of it with the dearest people in my life....my FAMILY!!!


5 comments:

Mari said...

could not have said it better myself. This spring is going to bring so many great changes in our family (ies) lives. I can't wait...especially to have you more accessable! Sure love you mom!!!!

katie said...

You've been missed around here. I'm ready for spring too!

lizzie said...

so fun! and i am so ready for spring!

Jeanna said...

Oh summer can't come too soon!!! You've always had a green thumb. Beautiful! Can't wait to see you more. Love you!

Nancy B. said...

Sounds like we need a West girls' lunch to celebrate your retirement (after school lets out of course).