CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Who's been spying on me on the way to work????


Hey,
I thought I was getting up early enough to get over to school without being noticed! With gas getting so expensive I decided I needed to cut down on the driving!
My girls will tell you, I'll never give up all that haulin! Here's the proof!!! Huh..... Suzi, Jeanna, Mari and Shell??!!!!! I used to have THEIR extra arms....but now...well it's down to just lil ole me!

5 comments:

Mari said...

mom i'm on the floor dying of laughter. that is too funny.
whats funnier (not a word) is that it's true. hilarious!

Jeanna said...

Oh them memories are all so fresh in my mind!!! The picture still doesn't do justice!! But at least I got some muscles out of it right! I should of been a body builder at 10!! Love you!

katie said...

That was really funny Vickie! Just make sure you know what basket your note book is in!

Really Wild West Mama said...

Believe me Katie, I HAVE to KNOW which basket that notebook is in!!!!! Actually I need a good invention to keep it attached to my BODY!!! Can't really afford the extra pounds....but definitely can't afford to lose it!!!

ronnie said...

so, i NEED to know how you manage your cell phone, along wiht the handle bars!~ i knew you were talented, but this is amazing!! i also hope you know which one your notebook is in..call me when you're headed out on the road, i'll stay inside!! rhonda